[Talk-GB] Turn Restrictions at roundabouts

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Sun Oct 4 22:57:32 UTC 2020

Could I suggest that, rather than second-guessing what some putative router might or might not do, people actually try these scenarios with one of the many real-world routers to see if they actually happen?

I see an awful lot of "may" and "might" in this thread, together with a liberal sprinkling of unsourced assertions, but no actual evidence that any router has ever sent anyone round one of these roundabout flares.

Richard