[Talk-GB] Solar tagging app

Gregory Williams gregory at gregorywilliams.me.uk
Mon Oct 5 16:13:09 UTC 2020

Thanks Russ!

I was only thinking of a similar idea just the other day. I've already
gone through probably a couple of hundred installations. Perhaps a
future extensions could allow:
- A "Are you sure that's a PV system?" option -- I've seen perhaps a
couple where I'm not sure whether it's actually a PV system. Perhaps a
check from another imagery source, or a ground survey, could clear
things up?
- Click twice to measure the orientation (although perhaps more suited
to using on a computer, rather than a mobile / tablet?)

Cheers,

Gregory