[Talk-GB] OSM UK meeting

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:59:59 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The notification of the next OSM UK general meeting has now been sent out
to all paid up members. We decided that it was best to do this as an online
event giving the ongoing situation. We've picked Saturday 17th October at
1pm.

The general meeting itself should be a relatively short affair. It includes
election of new Directors, agreement on future membership fees and a look
over the accounts. We think this will take no more than 45 minutes. Beyond
that, we don't have anything else that we need to do but are open to the
idea of extending the event if there are things that others would like to
include.

Please let us know if there are topics you would like adding to the day.
Also if you have suggestions for speakers we can certainly reach out to
them but no guarantees. The best plan is one which we can do without having
to find others input.

Thank you,
*Rob*