[Talk-GB] Overpass query strangeness within iD

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Sep 16 06:56:50 UTC 2020

Have you set Bulgarian as a preferred language in OSM settings?

Are you using browser in Bulgarian language?

Have you set Bulgarian as preferred language in browser?

"query feature within iD (which uses the Overpass API)" - which
part of iD is using Overpass API? Can you be more specific?

Are you maybe talking about query feature on the OSM page
used without going into edit mode?

If it is an actual iD bug then it would be worth reporting it at
https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD

Sep 16, 2020, 01:20 by pmberry2007 at gmail.com: