[Talk-GB] Overpass query strangeness within iD

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:00:16 UTC 2020

Sorry, I wasn't in edit mode so nothing to do with iD. I'm using the
latest version of Chrome on Windows 10 and browsing to the standard
https://www.openstreetmap.org site with Standard Layer selected and the
Query tool used. You can see that everything's in en-gb (as I have set it),
excepting the one search result in question, by viewing the screenshot
here: http://pberry.me.uk/osm/osm_query.png

I've double-checked on other devices, operating systems, and browsers but
the issue remains. I hope this helps to narrow down the problem.

Regards,
*Paul*