[Talk-GB] traffic island mapping / harmful detail? - landuse features and highways

Tom Crocker tomcrockermail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 17:17:58 UTC 2021

> Added to which, 'unstitching' a land-use boundary from a highway (or any
> other way or area) when it needs moving is a total, utter pain.

It sounds like you feel the same about walls or fences that separate
landuse areas? I've always treated them as a zero-width way, although that
obviously isn't strictly true. And buildings that form the boundary of a
landuse? Do you prefer closely located but separate nodes? And what about
bits of landuse that sit side-by-side, would you join them together?

Thanks