[Talk-GB] Viewing the history for a very restricted area

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 18:31:40 UTC 2021

Is there a way to constrain the "history" option on the standard web map
to a very small area? Alternatively, is there a way to search my own
edits by location?

The reason I ask, is that I was in the process of updating and improving
a few local features earlier, when I noticed a track that I think ought
to be mapped, but isn't. But then I remembered adding it some time ago,
or at least, I think I did. So if I did, someone else has removed it.

I could, of course, just add it back anyway, and then see if it gets
deleted again by someone else. But if it has been deleted in the past,
I'd like to at least see the changeset comments before I re-add it. Or,
maybe, I'm mis-remembering and I never got round to adding it in the
first place! Either way, I'd like to satisfy myself that I've checked
before I add it this time.

Mark