[Talk-GB] New Unitary Authorities in Northamptonshire

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 2 16:00:08 UTC 2021

Hi Richard,

The relations are now all in place. The new relations were prepared in advance. Only the district councils were affected; civil parishes and their councils, such as Wellingborough Town Council, are not affected by this change except that they now "report to" one of the new Unitaries instead of the old district councils.

Regards,
Colin