[Talk-GB] How to map the address of railway arches?

Kai Michael Poppe - OSM osm at poppe.dev
Sat Apr 3 21:46:36 UTC 2021

Hello Stephen,

I concurr, yet when you search for "railway arch" in the Wiki, you get to key:bridge (redirected from tag:bridge=viaduct), explaining that a bridge can have different types to be described in bridge:structure, where "arch" is a part of that set. I didn't find anything more specific than bridge=*

Kai