[Talk-GB] Terraced Houses Mapping - JOSM and iD

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:10:28 UTC 2021

As part of the new Quarterly Project we should compile these thoughts into
UK-specific advice on plotting buildings. I've added this as a
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/UK_Quarterly_Project/2021/2021_Q2_Project:_Buildings#Things_to_do

What do people think of building=terraced_house,
building=semidetached_house, building=detached, building=bungalow  ?