[Talk-GB] OSMKU Cadastral Parcels as a source

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Apr 5 17:15:15 UTC 2021

Am 05.04.2021 um 12:39 schrieb Edward Bainton:
> ..
>
> What are people's thoughts on that before I propose it on the Talk page?

Very simple: don't.

The OSMF is party to numerous agreements that specify how attribution
for the specific source needs to be performed, the wiki Contributor page
is one of those methods referenced in some of the agreements.

That it is problematic from a tech and usability pov is not new and I
just touched on potential solutions to the issue a couple of days back
on the talk list. It is unluckily one of those things that will only get
done (just like GDPR compliance) when money is spent on it (which is
unlikely to happen because of the same reasons it hasn't been done to date).

Simon