[Talk-GB] Roman road tagged as path and named "ROMAN ROAD"

Russ McDermid russ.mcdermid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 18:01:38 UTC 2021

I looked at one section near Ford, in Salisbury - I used to Green Lane
there - and there are paths added where none physically exist on the
ground.  I see he has also put in pedestrian crossings where none exist in
reality.
Aerial photos also show his paths go right through buildings.  Suggest the
DWG do a revert on the edits with a msg to him asking him to stop these
sort of additions.