[Talk-GB] Terraced Houses Mapping - JOSM and iD

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:04:47 UTC 2021

Hi Rupert

I might be being very dim or I might have missed the initiation of this
discussion but could you explain the precise nature of this project like
its timescale and deliverables and the role of the various stakeholders?
I'm confused as to who the originator of the project is and your role in
it  and I'm even more confused as  to whether this is a voluntary project
or a funded project when you start talking about recruiting local mappers.

Zoom call if it involves UK OSM Chapter sounds like  good idea

Regards

Brian

As a way forward I think from the poor state of the buildings appped