[Talk-GB] beer gardens

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 17:12:59 UTC 2021

When an area has been mapped as biergarten already, changing to
leisure=outdoor_seating seems reasonable, filling in the name and
operator fields.

I've changed a couple locally when I've come across them and also used
this tag on my local's already-pathetic excuse for outdoor tables.

If micro-mapping from scratch or overhauling then Adam's approach below
seems reasonable, except I can think of a few pubs that could be
described as having outdoor seating and a "garden" in the sense of grass
and plants (and a kids' play area); they may of course have squeezed
another couple of tables in there

Chris