[Talk-GB] beer gardens

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:28:36 UTC 2021

I think one of the reasons for the extensive tagging of biergartens in the
UK (which we don't really have as a concept) is because it used to be
suggested by iD when mapping (as "Beer Garden"). One for the quality
control tools to flag up as potentially unsuitable and suggest
amenity=biergarten → leisure=outdoor_seating ?

Regards,
*Paul*