[Talk-GB] Terraced Houses Mapping - JOSM and iD

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:26:03 UTC 2021

Hi Jez

Thanks for the offer and some clarification.  I'm sure Rupert's intentions
are honourable given his engagement on this thread, I'm just critical of
his project management which the Micron issue exemplifies ( Why wasn't it
spotted much earlier? ).  I also think there's much to improve on
communication and engagement. There's lots to learn for us here.

Regards

Brian