[Talk-GB] Stile tagging in StreetComplete

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 23:13:14 UTC 2021

Ah great. I was on a walk today and adding the style's details would've
been a lot easier with Street Complete than using a full editor.

I have a dog, so dog_gate=yes is quite useful knowledge. If it's a two step
style and I have to carry a 25 kilo greyhound over it can be quite a
balancing trick
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jnicho02/51070889348/in/dateposted/

I will try to get a photo of a dog gate to add to the wiki. It is simply a
length of wood in a guide that can be drawn upwards to let a dog through.

- Jez