[Talk-GB] Addr:street etc. (Was Re: Terraced Houses Mapping - JOSM and iD)

Tom Crocker tomcrockermail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 09:27:01 UTC 2021

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021, 21:30 SK53, <sk53.osm at gmail.com> wrote:

> The key thing is the addr:* bit, rather than the *:street.

Just following on from this, I've been tagging some addresses on a small
industrial estate without road names within, like Unit 4, Gordon Mills.
Following (or misconstruing!) the advice above I used the addr:street tag
for the industrial estate. Would housename, place or something else be
better? It's not clear to me how the unit tag gets put together with the
others.

Thanks

Tom