[Talk-GB] Stile tagging in StreetComplete (dog_gate=yes/no on all stiles?)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 19 18:05:57 UTC 2021

As this tag is not widely used, in case of any opposition StreetComplete will not
start asking it.

Situation would be different if wide use of tag would be accepted,
including explicit tagging that something is not present.
For example it is normal to tag name tag or noname=yes on highway=residential.

Apr 19, 2021, 13:25 by jez.nicholson at gmail.com: