[Talk-GB] Stile tagging in StreetComplete (dog_gate=yes/no on all stiles?)

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:15:20 UTC 2021

Nick wrote:

> I would be happy to start using a dog_gate=yes/no tag, in fact I thought that
> I had already tagged some stiles with dog 'access', but I can't locate any locally
> that I've done - I may have been using something like 'dog=yes', as some stiles
> merely have a large gap at the bottom, with no guillotine, so that dogs can duck
> slightly to get under them.

A good point. I might add dog=yes (and maybe dog_gate=no) to the ones on this footbridge
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/pRHRUSTHBd3O4x6hzTCgnQ
when I get around to adding dog_gate to the ones either side of the railway line at the top of the hill from that bridge
https://www.mapillary.com/map/im/RuUlGnrZ94dxEHUI2MFtiw

Ed