[Talk-GB] Tagging canal staircase locks

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 12 23:30:34 UTC 2021

Caen Hill is visually appealing due to the numerous pounds, but I notice
it doesn't appear to have a name tag

Personally I think a place tag is preferable. I've never been a fan of
using Relations just to group thinks together. It's not what they were
conceived for. The way they've been used as 'stop areas' in the Public
Transport v2 schema has made many railway station a confusing mess.

DaveF