[Talk-GB] Fwd: mapping activity

Edward Bainton bainton.ete at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:33:11 UTC 2021

Hi Sonya.

Forwarding to the list for full transparency.

That makes the problems you're solving clearer to me: many thanks.

It would be good to hear how those problems will be resolved: manually? by
algorithm? etc. In either case, will the project have early pause points to
test the quality of the edits against reality? How will these work? Who
will be involved?

No need to fork this discussion 20 ways - I'm sure you'll have other
queries and feel free to respond to mine in a general response later.

Best wishes

Edward