[Talk-GB] mapping activity

Sonya Khilchyk sofiya.khilchyk at mapbox.com
Thu Aug 19 12:59:19 UTC 2021

Hi!

We have 9 categories of problems:
Crossing Highways
Island Highways
Impossible Angle
Impossible Oneways
Mixed layer
Missing Type Restriction
Missing Role Restriction
Excessive Roles Restriction
Invalid Roles Restriction

Names of the categories describe problems we solve. So that is what we're
planning to improve. It's concern different improvements in OSM: geometry,
points and restrictions.
We will add more info about features we're planning to improve in a few
days before the review process in our osm wiki and github page.

Thanks for your questions!