[Talk-GB] Classification of roads

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Aug 19 17:30:28 UTC 2021

There is no such thing as a "C" road in many areas.

Each local authority has it's own classification system
for roads below the A/B level - some of those include a
class known as C and some don't.

OpenStreetMap does not use those local authority classes
in any general way because they vary a lot from authority
to authority in what they mean and how accessible the
classifications even are.

Tom

Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/