[Talk-GB] Tangential roundabout lanes

Paul Berry pmberry2007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:42:31 UTC 2021

Some tips:

For bigger junctions, eg roundabouts, just tag each way that is part of,
and exclusive to, the junction with the name you want.

For smaller junctions, eg crossroads, use a junction node placed at an
appropriate point (usually the middle of the junction and on at least one
of the ways) with tags:
junction=yes
name=<your_name_here>

Not that we should tag for the renderer, of course, but these node names
show up clearly on the Standard layer at zoom levels 15-19.

Regards,
*Paul*