[Talk-GB] Import of Cyclehoop Bike Hangars

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:03:24 UTC 2021

Good stuff.

Additional selling point is that they would be able to give data to other
people without it being licence tainted.

They could also use the OSM data as the 'master' data themselves (although
less useful than for other types of object, e.g. wind farms/libraries/waste
recycling centres, that might get improved by other people)