[Talk-GB] Quarterly Project 2020Q1

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 21:53:16 UTC 2021

One from the Wiki page that could be immediately useful to many people
(though perhaps less so than a couple of hours ago) is public toilets,
with the option to pop into a cafe unavailable for the foreseeable
future.  I liked the suggestion to combine with drinking water.  There's
some armchair mapping to be done, but it's very amenable to surveying
during local exercise.