[Talk-GB] Public Rights of Way mapping guidance for Wiki

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Wed Jan 6 16:28:13 UTC 2021

Martin,

This is a good question - and I don't know the legality of it.

This is, of course, very different to Joe Bloggs choosing a new route. If the local highway authority has added new way markers along a different route, that suggests to me that they have amended the PRoW but perhaps have not (yet) amended the definitive statement/map. In which case, the new way marked route should be mapped.

I'd be interested to hear other's views on this too.

Cheers.