[Talk-GB] Imagery offset at Banister House

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 8 16:04:17 UTC 2021

I'm mildly skeptical of the GPS traces' accuracy in OSM (even my own).
Take them with a pinch of salt, especially in city centres with tall
buildings

I've come across a couple of locations where, due to the roads sudden
change in direction & steep sided hills, the numerous GPS routes were
all consistently inaccurate with the actual road alignment.

DaveF