[Talk-GB] NHS Covid Mass Vaccination Centres

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 08:49:57 UTC 2021

Thanks for the advice, I understand your point about the dictionary and medical sector meaning of "specialty".  But I didn't make it up - it's on the wiki, and looks for all the world like codified best practice, not a proposal:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:healthcare:speciality%3Dvaccination

But it looks like there is a proposal for an alternative scheme here:  https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tag:healthcare%3Dvaccination_centre

It'd due for a decision on the 15th, so assuming it passes, I'm happy to retag accordingly.   (Assuming no-one gets to it first).

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk