[Talk-GB] Pedestrian area at Emirates Stadium with fan tiles

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:13:23 UTC 2021

I'd have though the hazard key ought to fit the bill. Slippery when wet is
a very common description of walking routes in the Alps (often over worn
limestone rocks) "heikel bei Nässe", and undoubtedly applies in the UK.

I've seen similar things (bricks rather than tiles) at the Cape Cod Museum
of Fine Arts <https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/456022896>. They were sold
as a fund-raising measure, so "fan tiles" would not be a generic
description.