[Talk-GB] New 'cycling' layer - CyclOSM

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 16:11:22 UTC 2021

TBH I can't see any point indicating the difference between mandatory
and advisory cycle lanes on a cycling map.  The difference applies to
drivers, and with the issues over whether mandatory lanes are in fact
mandatory in all cases, combined with them being widely ignored, it's
just clutter on the display.  At least it's unlikely to be read going along.

(Personally I can think of quite a few lanes of both types that should
be removed to benefit cyclists)