[Talk-GB] New 'cycling' layer - CyclOSM

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:04:20 UTC 2021

CycleOSM appears not to show contours, which are almost as important as
pubs  - it must have been created by someone in a very flat area.  I use
the old "cycling" layout for planning walks as well as rides, and the
contours are a major reason why

The many similar colours are also a bit much, especially where a bike
route briefly enters a 20mph limit.

On the other hand a bold dashed line jumped out at me indicating a farm
track near me with wrong access tags (a footpath runs along it but it
had access:all=yes behind the locked gates).  I'll have to look at the
stiles/gates at some point