[Talk-GB] New 'cycling' layer - CyclOSM

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Tue Jan 19 12:00:02 UTC 2021

The ban in England on using CCTV to enforce waiting and loading
restrictions in mandatory cycle lanes was reversed last July, which may
improve matters.

With any luck, councils may begin to realise that the still banned CCTV
parking enforcement for yellow line waiting/loading restrictions could
perhaps be circumvented by adding a mandatory lane.