[Talk-GB] The Welsh for "Brighton"

Kai Michael Poppe - OSM osm at poppe.dev
Sun Jun 13 16:37:43 UTC 2021

Pronunciation is a whole new level, isn't it? Do we have tags for IPA to distinguish spellings from one another?

You're right that it isn't "just" language, but I'm unsure if it's reasonably possible to display any "oddities" of local tongues within OSM (even though it's possible obviously relational-database-wise).