[Talk-GB] The Welsh for "Brighton"

Ian Caldwell ian1caldwell+OSM at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 14 08:45:03 UTC 2021

 You said "so I would encourage mapping also local name with name:lang if
any name:lang key is already present on a feature."

That is adding a very large number of tags.

My algorithm does not need this very large number of tags. But there would
be some cases like your examples where specific tags would be needed. These
would mainly be just countries and large cities. I think this would require
orders of magnitude less tags.

Ian