[Talk-GB] Environment agency LIDAR tiles

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 08:38:18 UTC 2021

I'm loving the detail of roof-shapes that can be retrieved from that LIDAR.
The data should be really useful for increasing the UK-wide coverage of
buildings.

and....remember that talk on Talk-GB is just that, 'talk'....please,
please, please build the group knowledge by updating the wiki
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/English_Environment_Agency_LIDAR