[Talk-GB] NaPTAN Data

Jay Turner jaynicholasturner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 23:52:51 UTC 2021

Whilst we're talking about NaPTAN data. I think we should use relations for
public_transport=pay_scale_area
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:public transport=pay scale area>.

It looks like most are ways
<https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/?key=public_transport&value=pay_scale_area>,
and with better GPS, some of the bus stops in the PlusBus zone are now
outside the ways. I will be converting Thanet's into a relation. Might keep
the way as an `outer` member though