[Talk-GB] Completeness of cadastral parcel data

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 08:43:46 UTC 2021

Land Registry has built up over time boundaries for properties that have
changed hands in the last n (have to look up how far back it goes) years.
So if it hasn't been sold, inherited, or deliberately registered then it'll
be missing.....or do you mean "are any redacted?"

I've spotted the occasional gap in normal rows of houses.

Some details on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Property_extents_in_the_United_Kingdom
...as usual, please update