[Talk-GB] Virtual OSM East Midlands / Nottingham meeting Tuesday 17th March

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 14:52:53 UTC 2021

A quick bit about BigBlueButton before tonight:

* You need to sign-up with an email & password
* A confirmatory email is sent
* Meeting starts automatically (when I join) if you are signed in on the
page in the link
* My setup joins with microphone only & muted, you need to also join with
video (it will request permission to access devices). There is an echo test
stage too
* Keyboard shortcuts are shown from the menu in top-right corner (they are
a little long-winded Alt-Shift-M for toggling mute, so buttons on-screen
may be better)
* There is both a chat channel & a note channel (etherpad) for
collaborative working

Jerry