[Talk-GB] Household Waste Recycling

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 13:23:06 UTC 2021

A friend recently managed to take a mattress and some other stuff to the
tip on a cargo bike. Think of it as a challenge!

My approximately annual visit normally includes long stuff but otherwise
could be done with bike+trailer - except for the rules that make it
difficult and require an escort up the very steep entrance ramp.  That
would admittedly be handy to deter car drivers from doing silly things.
The council's website is reasonably clear, but apart from a "no
pedestrians" (no mention of bikes) sign there's nothing on the ground,
so I'm not sure about information sources for access.