[Talk-GB] Values for an outdoor urinal

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Sat May 1 20:53:27 UTC 2021

On 01/05/2021 21:37, Philip Barnes wrote:
> I cannot somehow see these becoming a thing in the UK, both from a discrimination point of view and the UK being rather more puritan than continental Europe

I have seen something very similar in the UK; they are generally put out
only in the evenings, rather than permanently on view.

This is one from Chester, which might no longer be in use:
<https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/open-air-urinals-chester-city-5111689>

And this is a 15 year old reference to many in London:
<http://phillipjohnson.blogspot.com/2005/07/london-journal151day-two.html>,
but I think I've seen them more recently than this.