[Talk-GB] Mapping of resources for vulnerable people in London

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:01:04 UTC 2021

Good point David. Duly noted.

Dan, the Our Falkirk project broke new ground for public sector
organisations using OSM as a datasource. They worked with Falkirk Council
to determine existing and additional tags required for defining
library-based services such as internet access points.

Some work is ongoing but immature for making custom editors UI for
collecting data. (Unless someone has more examples)

- Jez