[Talk-GB] The current state of mapping houses in GB

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Wed May 19 12:53:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

A follow on from my earlier emails. I've now created a Wiki page with up-to-date stats as well as more detail about mapping.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Casey_boy/GB_housing

I've also added other housing related tags for comparison.

Please feel free to comment in the discussion or respond here if I can add anything of use. I can also move to the GB section of the Wiki if folks think this may be useful.

Cheers.