[Talk-GB] Tagging modal filters and school streets

George Coulouris george at coulouris.net
Fri Nov 5 12:46:04 UTC 2021

Is this proposal stuck?

It seems of increasing importance as the number of modal filters grows. I’m aware of applications that would be much simplified by it.
At present modal filters are created with multiple tag workarounds that make them hard to identify.

The only issue I can see with doing this properly with a single tag is the legacy of multiple-tag representations that are currently being used. This would mean that routing engines and renderers would have to interpret the legacy representations in a similar way to the new tag.

George