[Talk-GB] Route of old train lines - Annan Branch & Riccarton and Hexham Railway

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 6 12:59:14 UTC 2021

Hi

In general - OSM is a current data map. Any objects which no longer
exists should be removed.

There is so much old railway gumpf which needs to be transferred to OHM
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Historical_Map

'state' appears to be a tag created by hose who are unaware of a
relation's 'role'.

DaveF