[Talk-GB] Picturehouse Cinema brand tags preset

Cj Malone me-osm-talk-gb at keepawayfromfire.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 12:16:34 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-11-09 at 10:55 +0000, Mat Attlee wrote:
> The id editor has support for brand presets however I noticed that
> there
> are none for Picturehouse Cinemas, how would I request this? Below are
> said
> tags and I've already added them to a handful of cinemas
>
> brand=Picturehouse Cinemas
> brand:wikidata=Q7191215

The presets come from Name Suggestion Index. If you know git and how to
make a Pull Request on GitHub it's really easy to add it on your own.
If you don't you can make an issue and someone else will fix it.

See example pull requests and issues.

https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/pull/4904
https://github.com/osmlab/name-suggestion-index/issues/5586

If you don't have an account I can do this for you.

Cj