[Talk-GB] The covid19 key suffixes and do we keep using them

Chris Hodges chris at c-hodges.co.uk
Mon Nov 15 16:23:07 UTC 2021

Having recently updated a local shop's hours, I'd say that in the
absence of anything to say they're temporary/covid hours, it's probably
best to update the opening_hours. But there's room for judgement in most
cases.

There are still places that have very definite temporary opening hours
(or indeed are closed, like the public toilets at Pont ar Daf car park
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/76457842 which have portaloos next to
them - and no useful signs I could see in the dark last night).

Chris