[Talk-GB] London Overground / TfL Rail as part of National Rail

10992 10992 at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:10:59 UTC 2021

On a similar note, Merseyrail also seems to be tagged separately from National Rail in e.g. Relation 287293 (of which it is a part, I believe).  So, if LO and TfLR are tagged as part of NR, Merseyrail also ought to be.  All three are included on the https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/contact-train-operators.aspx from National Rail Enquiries.

10992

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.