[Talk-GB] London Overground / TfL Rail as part of National Rail

10992 10992 at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 20 09:43:02 UTC 2021

Here are further thoughts:

Network Rail ≠ National Rail ≈ ATOC/RDG (at least at the moment, it might all need tagging when Great British Railways or whatever they're calling it comes into being).

Merseyrail, London Overground and TfL Rail all are part of the National Rail ticketing system. See e.g. https://www.brfares.com/!fares?orig=TEO&dest=SBU.  This is distinct from running on Network Rail tracks.  HS1 is not Network Rail, I don't believe, and I don't think the new sections of TfLR are NetR.

Anyway, the operator of LO is Arriva Rail London.

Network Rail would be the operator of the tracks rather than the routes.

Perhaps brand could fit somewhere?

10992

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.